Skip Module Navigation

If you are applying for the following business licenses you WILL also need a GENERAL BUSINESS LICENSE.

Food Service   Lodging

Innholder        Entertainment

Alcohol            Parking Lot

***Special Permits do not require a General Business License***

Message Bar


Search for Records

Enter information below to search for records.
        • Site Address
        • Contractor License Information
        • Parcel Number
        • Record Information
        • Contact Information
Select the search type from the drop-down list.

General Search

When searching by address please just enter the street number and name. Do not enter a suffix(Ave, ST, Road, Park, etc.).
If you are searching on 6A please fully type out Route.
Please wait... Loading...